Monday, November 26, 2012

You Little Whippersnapper You!

I head for bed. Close the door, pull my covers up and snuggle in. I start to doze off.

Suddenly I snap back awake. Farm Boy and The Youngest have decided to have a loud and robust conversation in the hall, right outside the bedroom door.

Hunting, guns, ha ha ha, blah, blah, blah.

"Hey!"

Raucous laughter.

"HEY!!!! Shut up out there!!!"

Farm Boy, "Oophs, your mother has issues." I hear his retreating footsteps.

The Youngest however, opens the door, laughing, and says, "You sound just like the old lady in the movies, yelling from the room upstairs!"


"Yessss, thank you. Now close the door."

"Goodnight GRANDMA." he says with a smirk.

"GET OUT."

Brat.

1 comment:

BlueOceans said...

"What's this bookmarked "Cat Tales" on my computer? O, it's here! Hey, there are no thoughts during the past 2 weeks of December?! :)