Saturday, April 25, 2009

Meat on the Hoof

Quite some time ago, I was looking for a recipe and ended up staying for Ree Drummond's life at http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/. She is an upbeat, down to earth Oklahoma ranch wife. She was a city girl, but the last 14 or so years of her life have been spent learning which end of a horse to hang a halter on, figuring how to keep cattle out of her yard (or not) and admiring the way her husband looks in his wranglers (and from what I can see of his pictures...not a bad past time!) Today she posted snap shots of some of their herd bulls and made some humorous comments about them "loving" their jobs! Funny girl. Gorgeous bulls. Oh baby! Throw one of those steaks on my dinner plate! The internet makes the world so much smaller. Her site has entertained me and brought Oklahoma to my doorstep. How much fun is that? Thanks Ree!
-

No comments: