Monday, April 27, 2009

Take Me Back to 1902 - Not

I hate electronics. Love electricity, refrigerators, washing machines, dryers....but I think the guy who invented panty hose is probably related to the fellow that put all the little buttons on every VCR, DVD, computer, remote, digital camera, etc. etc. Can nothing be simple and user friendly? I don't even want to admit how long it took for me to find the cord to plug my digital camera into the computer, transfer the information, save it and then find it again. Okay, never did find part of the pictures and had to start all over again. Arggh! You know, Farm Boy had best get himself to work and hustle up a raise so I can hire a house boy to handle the annoying details that my aged brain refuses to grasp ...or I'm voting we head for the hills, turn back time and live in a gentler, kinder era.

Hold it, I think Rhett Butler tried that...didn't work. Fine! Then back to the house boy. I'm taking applications. He who looks like Brad Pitt may have the first interview.
-

No comments: