Wednesday, December 2, 2009

All Better

This started out as a draft that had been sitting in the files waiting to be published. I had issues. I tinkered with it trying to succinctly express my ire. It wasn't cute, funny or bitingly witty. Nor was it profound, philosophical, etc. Started with taking a swing at Tiggger who, as we know, ended up on the wrong end of a nine iron the other night and commented that he might want to re-examine some of the choices he's been making lately, then moved on to my job and some choices that other people had been making that were effecting me negatively.

That's when the tinkering, twinking and such began. I just wasn't happy with what I was writing. Didn't want to let it all hang out. Couldn't not let it all hang out. And after revisiting it for several days I finally realized I was through. All done. Not that I was going to change the situation but I had worked through it, virtually beat it to death, changed my reaction to the problem and could now just let it go.

I figuratively borrowed Elin's nine iron and whacked it into submission and deleted the rest of the post.

One issue down, 999 to go.



-

No comments: