Wednesday, November 25, 2009

AWWKKK!

Great speaker last Sunday. Major slap in the face tho.Was talking about Zion being where we are. Now. Not someplace we're going to eventually. Or somewhere we are going to arrive at and everyone will be perfect, and kind and loving. Looked at us and said, "You need to be more friendly. The people sitting right here with you are the guys who are going to be in heaven with you."

The look on people's faces was priceless. I can imagine mine was an absolute study and I'm glad there weren't any cameras because - Right. Directly. In. Front. Of. Me. was the queen of dragon ladies. Oh no, no, no, no. I ain't going anywhere with her. It strains my resources to be marginally polite. Eternity. Mono y mono? That let's me out.  I need to talk to the travel agent. What else is available?

Wow.

You know, I'm not dumbI understand the concept of love thy neighbor...but people, if I have to learn to have a true Christ like love for this sister plus learn to really like her...

Man, I've got some serious work to do.
-

No comments: