Monday, December 20, 2010

A Sad Little Life

Whoa! Edit, Edit, Edit!

I'm reminded again of the power of electronics/email.

I'm also reminded that we all should read, then reread email before we hit "send."

I was truly ticked off when I received the email that inspired this rant...but I'm also aware that 20% of life is what we're given, the other 80% is how we deal with it.

So I'll deal with it - in a more constructive way.

Workin' it.

No comments: