Thursday, October 15, 2009

Crab Cakes

My. I have been crabby lately. But the upside is - letting off steam here makes me able to be sooooo much sweeter there. Yes, I'm batting my eyelashes and going all Southern Belle on y'all.

LOL

Kittens. Let's talk about kittens. Is there anything sweeter than a 6 week old kitten???



So we found homes for five of One Ear's babies and are currently keeping two - Blackie & Tippers. (If you look close, you'll find all seven. Blackie has crawled on top of one of his siblings and the only thing you can see is an extra Siamese ear sticking out by Tipper's head.) Have been bringing them inside to play with them and socialize them. They are hilarious to watch. Tipper's has a little size on Blackie. Blackie is kinda like the scrawny street tough and Tippers is the chubby nerd.

I pulled them both up into my lap. Blackie was tormenting Tippers. Finally just sunk his teeth into Tippers ripe, juicy bottom and liked to tear a big ol' hunk out of his hind end. I pulled Blackie off and Tippers immediately turned to face him, reversed until his vulnerable backside was firmly snugged down in the crook of my arm, opened his mouth and CHOMPED down on Blackie's tail.

Never mind the saying about "revenge being a dish best served cold."  Immediate gratification appears to be the watch word phrase of the day!
-

No comments: