Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Losing My Mind

Arggh!!!

Okay, been one of those mornings. Playing Becky Ho-mecky, being all domesticated...

Got up early, fixed breakfast, fed the horse, showered, fixed the bed then took The Youngest to school. Stopped by the grocery store and came home. Then I started unloading the dishwasher, washing clothes, began cooking and preparing freezer lunches for Farm Boy to take to work, drying apples, taking out garbage, cleaning the frig and the cat box (not at the same time), scrubbing pots, and preparing a birthday box for the mail.

Then the timer went off. (I always set it to remind me to do/get back to, or finish "stuff".)

???

I walk to the microwave, stand in front of it and stare at the timer.

Gee, it sure would be nice if I could remember what I set that timer for.

Oh well.

Must be time to take a little break and go play on the computer. Let's see what's going on with my facebook friends. I'll have an early lunch and maybe somewhere in there I'll remember what that timer was for.

Great.

Is someone messing with me?

It just went off again.
-

No comments: