Sunday, March 28, 2010

Druggy

Too funny.

I was trying to read the paper and Monster was just being annoying so I gave her "the boost."  It must have hurt her feelings. When I sat down later and clucked to her (an invitation to come on over) she just sat there. She usually comes running but this time didn't even move or turn around. Gave me the cat version of the cold butt.

"Ahhh..." I coaxed, "you know you want to..."

She flicked her tail at me.

Fine. I'm a master at waiting.

Besides - she won't last long. She's addicted to having her ears massaged. And that weird thing she does where she buries her nose in my chest, inhales and blisses out? Yeah, she has to have a hit at least every couple of hours, more if she can get it.

Ha! Flick your tail all you want deary. You'll be back.
-

No comments: