Saturday, September 25, 2010

Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty

WHOA!

We look at each other.

What happened?

Did something just happen?

What just happened?

Holy Kraut!

There is a moment of shocked silence.

Do you not listen?

When a group of people, who care about you, collectively tell you...

Do. Not. Go. There!

You hit the gas and go faster? "It" draws you on - like catnip?

The voice(s) of warning, lost in the noise of the crowd.

Wow. Gives new meaning to... "talkin' to myself."

What's to do?

We're all adults. We have our agency.

I sit in stunned silence. I understand my input is not needed wanted. Others may not give up that easily, but we both know they're just going to cause hard feelings if they continue to press their point...

Have you listened to the country song that goes: God is great, beer is good & people are crazy.

???

At this point I'm thinking that pretty much covers it.

I'll get the next round.
-

No comments: